NORBIS is a collaborative research school between eight university partners;
- University of Bergen by Inge Jonassen
- University of Oslo by Manuela Zucknick
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) by Mette Langaas
- University of Tromsø (the Arctic University) by Ines Heiland
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) by Torgeir R. Hvidsten
- Nord University by Lars-Martin Jakt
- University of Stavanger by Peter Ruoff
- University of Agder by Marthe Sodeland
NORBIS aims at developing collaborations between academia and industry. We are currently in touch with the Bergen Technology Transfer Office and are aiming at developing a long term collaborations with other TTOs and the industry.
Our partner collaborators:
Bergen Teknologioverføring (BTO)
Looking for a partnership with us? Have a look at our brochure.