Upcoming NORBIS workshops
The following NORBIS workshops are currently available
- Collaborative Research Software Development, March 5-8 and 11-14 at UiB, by David Grellscheid. In collaboration with DLN
- Control engineering concepts in system and synthetic biology; autumn 2018 (tba) at University of Stavanger, by Peter Ruoff.
- Towards in silico-guided clinical trials in cancer, May 15-16 2019, (tba) at University of Oslo, by Alvaro Köhn-Luque
- Machine Learning in Medical Bioinformatics, May 20-24 2019, Linköping University, Sweden by MedBioInfo
- BREW 2019: The 17th Bioinformatics Research and Education Workshop, May 23-24 2019, Berlin
- Bioinformatics and statistical analysis of antibody and T-cell repertoires, June 2019 (tba) at University of Oslo, by Victor Greiff
- Single cell analysis pipeline for suspension and imaging mass cytometry, 24-26 April 2019 at University of Bergen, by Liv Cecilie Westerheim and Sonia Gavasso
- Genome assembly and annotation, one week April 2019, University of Tromsø, by Erik Hjerde
- Robust and Reproducible Practices in Bioinformatics Programming, fall 2019, University of Oslo by Karin Lagesen and Lex nederbragt
Please find a list of our past workshops here.
Would you like to organise a NORBIS workshop? NORBIS aims to organise national and international workshops with excellent researchers, covering topics and methods with relevance for our PhD students. Please view this page for more information about our workshops and how to prepare one. The next call for proposals will open during summer 2018.