Upcoming NORBIS workshops
The following NORBIS workshops are currently available:
- Practical Biostatistical Advising (Pre-conference workshop for ADVICE|2018, the 1st International Scientific Meeting on Biostatistical Advising), September 9-11 2018 at University of Oslo, by Manuela Zucknick.
- Workshop of the Young Study Group of Systems Biology (YSGSB) (Pre-conference workshop for ISGB, the International Study Group of Systems Biology), September 23-24 2018 at Sommarøy outside Tromsø, by Ines Heiland.
- Control engineering concepts in system and synthetic biology; autumn 2018 (tba) at University of Stavanger, by Peter Ruoff.
- Foundational aspects of modeling living systems; autumn/winter 2018 at NTNU or UiB, by Roger Strand.
- Towards in silico-guided clinical trials in cancer, May/June 2019 (tba) at University of Oslo, by Alvaro Köhn-Luque
- Bioinformatics and statistical analysis of antibody and T-cell repertoires, June 2019 (tba) at University of Oslo, by Victor Greiff
Please find a list of our past workshops here.
Would you like to organise a NORBIS workshop? NORBIS aims to organise national and international workshops with excellent researchers, covering topics and methods with relevance for our PhD students. Please view this page for more information about our workshops and how to prepare one. The next call for proposals will open during summer 2018.