Your academic career: building your academic CV and writing successful project proposals
To successfully continue with an academic career there are many specific skills you will need to acquire and common pitfalls to avoid. How can you succeed with your project proposals, how to find that right project idea and what is important to remember, already during your PhD, when it comes to building up your CV? Join our academic career course and get a head start on finding the key to academic success.
During our academic career course you will learn:
- what to consider when applying for funding
- how to build up your academic CV
- the role of mobility and international networks in your career
- how to plan and draft a proposal (where to start, how to structure, how the reviewers are making their decisions)
- the technical proposal-writing techniques