18. March, 2019
to be held in Oslo, 15-16 May 2019 at Scandic Holmenkollen Hotel.
We bring together experts in systems medicine, mathematical oncology and bioinformatics to discuss novel concepts for personalise cancer medicine. Check the workshop website for more details and for registration: https://osloinsilico2019.weebly.com/
- Robert A. Gatenby, Moffitt Cancer Center, USA
- Ivo Gut, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain
- Francesca Buffa, University of Oxford, UK
- Gyan Bhanot, Rutgers University, USA
- Peter Van Loo, The Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Sampsa Hautaniemi, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Wenyi Wang, MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Haralampos Hatzikirou, Helmholtz Center, Germany
- Dominique Barbolosi, Aix Marseille University, France
- Rebecka Jörnsten, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mark Robertson-Tessi, Moffit Cancer Center, USA
- Julia Casado, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Kevin Leder, University of Minnesota, USA
- Shridar Ganesan Rutgers Cancer Institute, USA
- Peter A. Fasching Erlangen University Hospital, Germany
- Jasmine Foo University of Minnesota, USA
- Alvaro Köhn-Luque, University of Oslo, Norway
Registration is free but mandatory in a first come first serve bases for up to 75 participants. It includes two full days of lectures, lunches and coffee breaks with refreshments (thanks to funding from BigInsight, UiO: Life Science, NORBIS, Norwegian Biochemical Society and Digital Life Norway).
We hope many of you will join. If so, you should register as soon as possible. Also, we would be very grateful if you may share this information among potentially interested students and colleagues.